Your Performance Stands Out, So Should YOU!
Become a Fellow of the American Society of Echocardiography
Fellowship with the American Society of Echocardiography recognizes the dedicated ASE member with a diverse set of skills and comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of echocardiography. SeeMyHeart, ASE’s public information website, lists ICAEL accredited laboratories and Fellows of the American Society of Echocardiography (FASE) as a service to the public. You may search for FASE by Country or State on www.SeeMyHeart.org.
NEW! There are steps you can take to prepare for a future application if you are currently a Fellow or early in your career. Learn about your WAY TO FASE.
- FASE certificate for display
- The use of FASE designation
- FASE lapel pin
- Special FASE ribbon at ASE educational meetings
- Early bird registration for ASE Annual Scientific Sessions
- Access to FASE Lounge at Scientific Sessions for unique networking and VIP amenities
- Listing for the public by state on the ASE public information website www.SeeMyHeart.org
- ASE members who wish to be a member of the ASE Board, or be a Chair or Vice-Chair on one of our numerous committees must hold FASE designationRecognition at ASE meetings and in the Scientific Sessions Final Program
- Press release notification
Application deadlines: March 1st, June 1st, September 1st, December 1st
View the complete FASE application to determine your eligibility for this important program. Apply ONLINE
Or, view the criteria specific to you:
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call at 919-861-5574.