ASE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
As an organization dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular ultrasound for patient care, ASE strives to promote and provide opportunities for enhancement of knowledge and skills of its members and nonmembers through its educational programming. The purpose of its educational program is to improve proficiency and quality in the field of cardiovascular ultrasound, which is an important tool for optimal management of patients with heart and circulation diseases.
About Co-Sponsorship (without CME):
A co-sponsorship agreement without CME is one whereby the submitting organization is an ACCME Accredited Provider responsible for the educational integrity of the program. ASE will endorse the educational activity, but assumes no CME responsibility; the submitting organization is responsible for providing CME and ensuring that the activity is conducted in accordance with all ACCME guidelines and policies.
The ASE sponsorship program is open to all cardiovascular ultrasound-focused events. ASE is unable to sponsor courses that contain a majority of multimodality or general cardiology content.
- ASE will promote your activity in the Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography (JASE), distributed monthly in hard copy, and dually available online to additional Elsevier subscribers and libraries.
- ASE will post your activity in the online educational calendar, along with a copy of your final registration brochure, on www.aseuniversity.org.
- ASE willinclude your activity in our ASE Education Newsletter, distributed to ASE’s entire membership on a monthly basis.
- ASE will provide you with a free, one-time use of our membership mailing list for promotional purposes specific to your activity.
- Recognition of “in-cooperation with ASE” status on all promotional materials and onsite materials, including the program brochure, advertisements, syllabus, acknowledgement slides, etc., along with the ASE logo.
- Listing of the reduced registration fees for ASE members on all program registration materials. ASE members should be charged no more than 80% of the standard registration fees for this program.
- Opportunity to display ASE materials onsite and/or complimentary onsite exhibit space if requested.
ASE is also unable to sponsor courses with any overlap of the following dates, as these compete directly with pre-planned ASE live courses. This policy is non-neogotiable and no exceptions will be made. Courses must be fully outside of the black-out period. (e.g., if our blackout-dates are from 9/26-10/20, courses must end on or before 9/25 and may not begin until 10/21).
- January 11 – February 23
- April 18 – May 10
- June 1 – July 13
- October 2 – October 25
- January 10 – February 28
- May 1 – 23
- June 1 – July 4
- October 1- October 24
- January 9 – February 2
- February 10 – March 6
With any questions, or for more information, contact Cheryl Williams at email@example.com or 919-861-5574.