Please follow the instructions below to claim your CME credit:
- ASE Members: Go to www.asecho.org and log on to the Member Portal with your username (email) and password.
a. Click on ASEUniversity and CME Credits (This will take you directly to your ASEUniversity profile)
- Non-Members: Go to www.aseuniversity.org , create a new account or log into your existing ASEUniversity account.
- Once logged into ASEUniversity, the top of the page should say, “Hello, ___.” Click Your Account.
- Under Your Account, click on Add Access Code and enter the code, “SOTA2014.”
- Verify your registration information. Please be sure to use the same information that you used to register for the event.
- Once verified, click Take Evaluation to claim your CME credit. CME credits are not earned until the entire evaluation has been completed.
- Your certificate will be available for immediate download and can also be found under Your Account in the CE Transcript.